||Hi, my name is Jodi Hauptman-Drannen and I own & operate jhd photography. My home studio is located near Beaver Lake in the rolling corn and bean fields – it is only 20 minutes south of Omaha & Bellevue, Nebraska. I’d like to share some things about myself and jhd photography.
- First and foremost, I am a Jesus freak!!! Check out John 3:16 if you’re not!
- I have been crazy about taking photographs since the 4th grade when my parents put a camera in my hands to document a school field trip. I have a wonderful family that has encouraged me to pursue my photography business and I am grateful for them!
- While studying both the technical & artistic aspects of photography, I had a marketing assignment that sparked the idea for jhd photography. It was then that I decided to venture into the world of professional photography!
- I am adept at all types of portrait photography, but my passion is WEDDINGS!
- I LOVE weddings! Period. I understand my role in your wedding day – it is to capture those things that you have envisioned since the day when you wore a pillowcase on your head for a veil! There is no other day like your wedding day and it is my delight to be the one to photograph it.
- Whether it is your wedding or you want to show off the new addition to the family, I approach every photographic adventure with excitement and loads of energy in order to create images that you will cherish for a lifetime! Thanks for reading some stuff about me!